- You must use crackers of minimum dimensions (66mm x 69mm x 4.5mm) – Jacob’s Cream Crackers are ideal.
- You cannot put any toppings on the crackers, and you are not allowed any drinks during the attempt.
- Each cracker must be swallowed before you can start eating the next one.
- You must show your mouth is empty between each cracker, and after the third one.
- The time starts when you pick up the first cracker, and ends when you show your empty mouth after you have swallowed the third cracker.
- As with all consumption record challenges, we strongly recommend you do not attempt this multiple times in one day
Taken from the Guinness World Records site.