All day unlimited rail travel in Netherlands
Your e-ticket Day ticket takes you one day unlimited train of NS throughout the Netherlands. The e-ticket Day ticket NS can be used in the second class of August 8 t / m 30 October 2011. Travel is permitted on Monday / Friday from 9.00 pm, on Saturday and all day Sunday.
Activate Online Day card
Your receipt is not a valid e-ticket Day ticket. Your e-ticket Day ticket printing is necessary that you first activate your receipt code.
Activate your e-ticket
Terms and Conditions
- E-ticket Day ticket: 1 day free train travel for one person in second class throughout the Netherlands.
- Sales Period NS vouchers: 8 t / m 21 August 2011.
- Your receipt of code is not a valid ticket. This code can be online at http://www.ah.nl / ns cashing August 8 t / m 30 October 2011. After redemption, you own the print and e-ticket Day ticket.
- There is an e-ticket Day ticket to travel on Saturday and all day Sunday and Monday / Friday from 9.00 pm.
- The product is not available from AH to go stores and the AH store messages.
- You can use these special Albert Heijn offer while stocks last.
- Up to 20 purchase coupon codes at once.
- An e-ticket Day ticket is valid in all NS trains and trains of Arriva, Connexxion, Syntus and Veolia.
- Not valid in Thalys and only valid ICE and Fyra surcharge.
- The scheme “Refunds for delays” applies to this Day card.
- A printed e-ticket Day ticket is personal and not transferable. For control, a valid identity document with photograph will be displayed: passport, identity card, driving license.
- The e-ticket Day ticket is valid only if it is printed – in color or black and white on plain A4 paper in portrait format (vertically) without changing the print size on a laser or inkjet printer. He can in no case be offered to another medium (electronic, screen etc.).
- A good print is required. E-tickets that are poorly printed, damaged, illegible or only partly visible, and be rejected as invalid.
- Your e-tickets, the following conditions apply: The Terms of Railways (NS AVR), Product Terms and Conditions One Way, Return and day tickets (PVR NS) and the E-ticket conditions (EVR-NS) which are available at www.ns.nl .
- Albert Heijn reserves the right to change the terms and conditions interim and / or terminate.
- It is forbidden to train tickets to sell to third parties or to work for commercial purposes.
- In case of loss or abuse of the receipt with coupon code or e-ticket can unfortunately not be entitled to compensation.
- It is not possible to use the purchased coupon code or e-ticket Day ticket exchange or cancel.
- This promotion is not valid in combination with other actions at Albert Heijn.
- Air Miles are not refundable.
- Refund for customers is not possible.