Checked, sabtu ini kesana =)
Discuss your travel plans with a trained advisor
Visit the Rail Europe Travel Centre for advice and to make bookings in person
To speak to an expert on European rail travel face-to-face, pop along to the Rail Europe Travel Centre in London. A fully-trained experienced advisor – many of whom can speak French or other European languages – will take you through your options step-by-step and offer guidance, advice and inspiration where you need it.
You can also make bookings with non-UK debit and credit cards at the Travel Centre. And you can take your tickets away with you there and then – ideal if you are making travel arrangements at the last minute.
Rail Europe Travel Centre
British Columbia House
1 Regent Street (Lower)
Weekdays 10am – 6pm
Saturdays 10am – 5pm
Sundays and Bank Holidays Closed :
Travel centre bookings are subject to an £8 booking fee. A 2.5% fee also applies to bookings made with a credit card.
Directions to the Rail Europe Travel Centre
From Piccadilly Circus Tube Station
- Leave the Underground station using the South exit for Lower Regent Street.
- Exiting out of the stairwell the Clydesdale Bank will be directly in front of you. Turn left in the direction of Lower Regent Street.
- When you reach British Columbia House, step inside and you’ll find the entrance to the Travel Centre directly on your left.
From Charing Cross Station
- Standing with your back facing the station turn left and walk down The Strand in the direction of Nelson’s Column and Trafalgar Square.
- Passing Nelson’s Column and Trafalgar Square on your right walk directly across the roundabout, keeping on the main road and passing the Canadian Embassy.
- Bear left on to Pall Mall.
- Turn right. The first junction you will approach is with Charles II Street. On the left-hand side is British Columbia House – step inside and you’ll find the entrance to the Travel Centre.