Wed, Jun 09, 2010 — tud-org-intstud-snaps: Applying for searching year

After your graduation you can apply for a searching year.

This procedure has to be followed:
Ø make an appointment with the IND 0900-1234561
Ø You have to bring your passport, residence permit card and diploma to the appointment.
Ø When you don’t have your diploma yet you can bring a statement from your faculty to the appointment with the IND.

Ø In this statement your name, date of birth, track of study, graduation date and expected date of receiving your diploma has to be mentioned.

Ø As soon as you received your diploma you have to send a certified copy of your diploma to the IND. You can certify your diploma at the Central Student Administration.

Ø During your searching year you can use the IPS health insurance. However the one TU Delft arranged for you will be cancelled as soon as you have graduated. You have to apply for a new one with IPS (for more information please contact the International Office during the open hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 12.30 and 1.00 pm).

Ø As soon as you have found a job you have to apply for a basic health insurance. The IPS insurance can’t be used anymore and has to be cancelled. For more information about a basic health insurance visit: