When participating in a BEST external event participants are expected to enjoy it to the maximum, but to do it in a civilized manner, respecting others and the organisers. Below you can find a list of responsibilities you must acknowledge and comply with, before being able to proceed to the application part.
You are expected to approve these terms every time you apply to an event.
- Participants have to pay the deposit to the sending Local BEST Group.
- During the event, participants have to behave in a civilized manner, respecting people independently of their nationality or beliefs and in accordance with the laws of the country where the event is being held.
- Participants must provide the host Local BEST Group with the information of arrival at the location specified on the website of the event at least one week before Arrival Day.
- Participants must arrive at the location specified on the website of the Event at the latest on Arrival Day at the time specified on the eventÂ’s website, and depart from the event the soonest on Departure Day at the time specified on the eventÂ’s website.
- In events with an academic component, participants have to attend all the academic part of the event. Participants have to be on time at the start of all academic sessions.
- Participants have to attend all activities, take active part in them and may not leave the group unless agreed upon with the organisers.
- During the event, participants have to pay the event fee specified on BEST public website, according to the country category of their sending Local BEST Group.
- Participants may not consume alcohol nor be visibly intoxicated during academic activities and other activities defined by the organisers in advance.
- Unless medical reasons apply, participants may not consume or be visibly under the effects of drugs during academic activities and other activities defined by the organisers in advance.
- Participants may not sleep during academic activities and other activities defined by the organisers in advance.
- A participant will have to pay for any damaged property, if the damage was caused by himself/herself.
- Participants have the responsibility to evaluate the event in BEST Application System after their attendance. This must be done before the correspondent deadline specified on BEST Application System.
I have read and understood my responsibilities.