From: farewell-mc <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Friday, May 7, 2010 15:19:35
Subject: Invitation: farewell to Delft 2010
Invitation for all 2007-2009 international MSc students, including those who have not yet fully completed their programme.
You will shortly be departing the hallowed corridors of Delft and taking a host of rich memories with you.
So to crown a period of hard work, personal development and making of new friends,
come join us at the Farewell event 2010 and check out/check in to Delft !
When: Friday 4 June, 15:00 -17:30 hrs.
Where: TU Delft Library
At the Farewell Event you can:
- Say goodbye: to friends, teachers and TU Delft
- Stay connected: Make sure you keep in touch with everyone
- Get mementoes: we will be taking pictures of you and your fellow students. (Feel free to bring your own camera along!)
- Leave a lasting impression: write your signature on the campus
- Get a farewell gift: Something to take home with you*
* Attached is your e-ticket: print out and exchange it for your special farewell gift at ‘GATE 1’!
15.00 hrs Check-in at TU Library
15.10 hrs Farewell speech by Rector Karel Luyben
15.25 hrs High Tea & Farewell Fair
15.25 hrs Group photo shoots at the library stairs
17.00 hrs Closing activity ‘leave your signature in Delft ’.
17.30 hrs Check-out
Confirm your attendance
Please confirm your attendance by sending a reply e-mail to email@example.com
Look up: www.tudelft.nl/checkin-checkout for more information and to stay up to date on the Farewell Event.
Please note that NO degrees will be conferred on this day. The degree ceremony will take place as a separate event at your own faculty.
Join us on 4 June in the ‘departure lounge’ at the TU Library.
We look forward to seeing you!